Looking to add a little extra spice to your holiday season? A boudoir photo shoot may be just what you need!
Not sure how to get started? Here are some Christmas boudoir ideas and poses to get you started:
Looking to add a little spice to your holiday season? A boudoir photo shoot may be just what you need! Here are a few festive (and sexy!) Christmas boudoir poses to get you started:
1. The Naughty Santa: This one is simple – just sit on Santa's lap and give him your best seductive look! You can even add a little prop, like a candy cane or a sprig of mistletoe.
2. The Gift Wrap: Pretend you're a present that Santa is unwrapping! This is a great way to show off your curves, and you can use props to really sell the “gift” theme.
3. The Mantelpiece: Lean up against the fireplace mantle with a come-hither look in your eye. The fireplace makes a great backdrop, and you can use holiday decorations (garland, stockings, etc.) to add to the festive feeling.
4. The Christmas Tree: This is a classic pose that always looks sexy. Stand next to the tree and pose in a way that shows off your figure. You can also put your arms up to accentuate your curves.
5. The Sleigh Ride: Pretend you're on a sleigh ride with Santa! This is a great opportunity to get playful and have some fun with your shoot. You can even add some fake snow for an extra- festive touch.
6. Get playful with props. Use Christmas-themed props to add a bit of fun and flair to your photos. Think candy canes, presents, and of course, Santa hats!
7. Embrace your sexy side. This is your time to feel confident and sexy, so go ahead and show off your best assets.
Whatever poses and ideas you choose, just have fun with it! Boudoir photography is all about celebrating your sexy self, so let loose and enjoy the process. Merry Christmas!
Curated Christmas Boudoir Ideas Gallery
We have curated some of our favorite Christmas boudoir ideas selected from projects published in our magazine. Please click on the images below to open in a larger view: