01) What does boudoir photography mean to you?
In a nutshell, the boudoir photo is in any case emotions. There is a piquancy in this,if you are not shy about nudity, of course.
02) Why did you choose to pursue a career as a boudoir / fine art model?
What got you started in boudoir?
I have a long-standing relationship with the art of the boudoir. In my youth, I posed as a model for art academy students. It’s an amazing atmosphere and an unforgettable experience, believe me.
03) What kind of creative process is there behind boudoir modeling / pho-
The naked body is not always only a sexual object, it is an instrument of utterance, memories, feelings and emotions. First there is internal preparation, before you start shooting, it is worth studying the features of your appearance. Try several an-gles and choose the best ones for yourself. Creating a mudboard will help you realize the idea and find the right one for yourself. Then, the selection and preparation of the place where, if necessary, you need to clear away all the excess in the frame. To catch a good light, it all depends on what kind of lighting will be shooting. There is no need to be afraid of experiments, the main mood.
04) How do you educate yourself to pose better for boudoir?
Being a beginner, I used a mirror, looking into it makes it easier to pose, and it warms up the imagination
05) How would you describe your modeling style?
Our work undoubtedly belongs to erotic art photography.
06) Among your works, which one is your favorite? Why?
I like everything, our work has a plot, it’s a story - every frame is a fragment of it.
07) What is the most difficult part of being a boudoir model for you?
The most difficult thing is to correct the shortcomings, it is even more difficult not to notice them. After all, there is no limit to perfection.
08) What is the most rewarding part of being a boudoir model for you?
Often we do not like some part of the body, or maybe there is a small flaw that only we see, but we project this discontent on everything completely, because of this there is a feeling of insane discomfort. When you work with your body, achieving
the best, and then see from the outside how beautiful and sexy it is, it immediately increases self-confidence. This work is not only a creative realization, but also the establishment of a more trusting relationship with your body.
09) Just for fun, if you could shoot in any location, what would it be?
I have already had the experience of interesting locations. It was a roadway, the wind was blowing my hair, apart from my shoes and backpack, I was wearing only sunglasses. Maybe this work will become another cover in the future.